Tuesday, April 07, 2009

My friend Craig thinks he's funny.

So one of my old friends from Logan, Craig, decided to write me a little letter on Facebook. He's a trip, but you can discern that from his letter below. Of course my response was, "Not lately".

p.s. Craig is married to a girl named Summer (that's my sister's name too) and has two awesome little boys.


Craigs letter:

Hey Justin,Sorry I haven't been in contact. I've been swamped forever now. I've had to avoid facebook because I haven't had time to waste and facebook sucks you in. I just saw that I made you're blog--I'm famous!! So I had my convention in Miami this last weekend. Where were you?? I had an awesome time. My hotel was kind of crappy, but it was right on Miami Beach. Some of us went down to South Beach one night and one of the restaurants was having a drag show. It was freakin hilarious! They even had a cop that would stop traffic on the road whenever the drag queens wanted to do their thing in the road. The main person we watched had on this blue bikini-type thing with huge butterfly wings. They'd go out in the middle of the road, dance around, rub up against the cars that had stopped, and do their best to be seductive. I couldn't help but think of you though. Do you ever do drag? I'm now trying to picture you as a woman. Boy, you sure are pretty.

Later,Craig

p.p.s. That thing they do in the road is called a "Drag Race". Lol, get it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home