Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Mary Kay what??

Here's a quick post. So, my sister is a Mary Kay consultant and for the first time I have placed an order. Shampoo and some face stuff is on it's way. I justified it as a Christmas present to myself. LOL.

In other news, the Christmas tree has been put up and I am still addicted to Facebook. Other than that, everything is peachy.

OH, OH, OH, I forgot!!! I bought a Wii. It has been fun to play with Kevin, Jerome, and Lewis. I love the games, we play Mario Party 8, tennis, and rent games from Blockbuster. Lewis really gets into the tennis game and Jerome's arm is always hurt after we play, because they swing so hard. Hopefully, they never throw the remote through my TV.

1 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, Blogger Gardner Grafix said...

Speaking of that sister when is she ever going to get a fb account????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home